FLAXTA presents the Deep Space Helmet for the 2021/2022 winter season.
STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN ( February 2 , 2021 ) – Flaxta , a brand committed to redefining sports protection through a thoughtful approach to performance, style and innovation, announces the launch of the DeepSpace helmet .
Swedish brand Flaxta continues to expand and develop its product line. For the 2021/2022 winter season, the DeepSpace helmet will be launched, the ideal all-mountain helmet with award-winning safety and comfort.
– “We are excited to introduce the DeepSpace Helmet. This is an important milestone for everyone at Flaxta. Despite global challenges, we have completed this project and a great product. Our entire team and great partners are able to
It is an achievement made possible by dedication,” said Mikael Odén, Product Manager at Flaxta.
The Deep Space Helmet is designed with a holistic approach to protection and comfort. This approach is based on Flaxta's AVA concept, which stands for Absorb, Vent, Adapt, and is already integrated into the popular and acclaimed Behold back protector.
Hybrid shell construction combines in-mold technology with a robust ABS shell to optimize weight, durability and structural stability. Made from 100% recycled EPS, the core is thoroughly engineered and density-optimized to achieve a slim profile while ensuring the highest level of protection. Deep Space is also available with integrated MIPS technology (short for Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) for protection against rotational forces.
The Deep Space Helmet is well ventilated and easily adjustable. Also, integrated Primaloft Gold insulation adds warmth and comfort on cold days. Flaxta's unique FoamFit liner is based on memory foam that adapts to the shape of your head. With easy-to-use height adjustment combined with an integrated size adjustment system, Deep Space provides a personalized, comfortable and secure fit.
Deep Space stays true to Flaxta's design philosophy and brand ethos, while drawing inspiration across time and space.
The Deep Space Helmet will be available in two versions in Fall 2021.
- Hybrid shell construction for optimized weight, durability and structural stability. ● MIPS technology (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) for protection against rotational forces. ● 100% recycled EPS core.
- Integrated Primaloft Gold insulation for added warmth and comfort on cold days. ● Flaxta's unique FoamFit is based on memory foam that adapts to the shape of your head. ● Integrated size adjustment system with easy-to-use height adjustment ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
- Fidlock magnetic buckle allows easy opening and closing, even when wearing gloves.
- Adjustable top ventilation.
- Goggle ventilation.